Why choose Q-Cup VS other portable hydrogen units?
1. The Q-Cup has a SPE/PEM membrane. When considering purchasing a portable unit be sure the units have SPE/PEM membrane. If they do not the unit will actually put Ozone and Chlorine back into the water. This is bad. With SPE/ PEM membrane the product will actually remove the ozone and chlorine generated through the electrolysis process.
2. Our bottle is one of the only ones with a Self Cleaning Feature. The self cleaning feature allows you to create acid water of a pH of 2.5 or less. Which can be used to create sanitizing water and use to disinfect the cup.
3. Ours is very portable you can attach any water bottle to it.
4. Sleek Design – It is easy to carry, sleek, and can be taken anywhere
What are the key health benefits for drinking hydrogen water?
Studies have shown that hydrogen water:
• Provides support for optimal functioning of all organ systems including the skin
• Acts as a natural antioxidant
• Increases energy
• Improves athletic performance
What is Hydrogen Water?
In short, it’s water that has been infused with extra molecular hydrogen. Regular H2O has hydrogen too, but it’s at a really low concentration. Regular water already has hydrogen in it, but it’s combined with oxygen in a molecular form, so it can’t be released.
Can I use cold water from the refrigerator in the Q-Cup, or does it have to be room temperature water?
The Q-cup works with any drinking water. But the best water to use is with spring water, or filtered water with minerals. Q-cup works the best to generate rich hydrogen when there are minerals in the water. And good minerals are necessary for our body.
How much molecular hydrogen concentration can the Q-cup generate?
Q-cup can generate up to 1200 ppb (or 1.2 ppm) of molecular hydrogen depending on the water quality you are using. Use drinkable mineral water for the best result.
How much ORP (oxidation reduction potential) can the Q-Cup generate?
Q-cup can generate ORP anywhere between -400 to -600 depending on the water quality you are using. Use drinkable mineral water for the best result.
What does the escape valve do located on the bottom of Q-cup?
The escape valve is use to release chlorine & ozone gas while hydrogen rich water is generating, so you are drinking the purest hydrogen rich water possible.
How often should I run the EDC cleaning?
EDC (Electrode Decalcification Cleaning) is designed to sterilize bottle and de-calcified the electrode plate. You should run EDC once every charge (about every 20 times of uses) to help the bottle and electrode stay cleaned all the time.
Why does my bottle leak water from the lid?
Do not fill water to or over the top indicator line on the bottle body. If water is filled up too much or too near to the lid, water is likely to leak from the lid due to too much pressure created when generating hydrogen water. The lid is designed to release excessive pressure during hydrogen generation. Bubbles and sound of releasing pressure can be heard when making ionized water.
What is the warranty?
Qlife offers a 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase from our web shop or authorized Qlife retailers. Warranty does not cover any improper uses, normal wear and tear of the product, and calcium buildup on electrode. To claim a warranty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the proof of purchase, product serial number, and any pictures or videos of the defective issue.